My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties
Chauntel with Camille, Alexa holding Jared, Blayne with Garret, Zac

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hiking Lava Canyon

Hi everyone! We took this trip last Saturday. This is where we ate lunch. This was not at Lava Canyon it was on our way there. We saw this alongside of the road so we stopped here. This is us girls eating on the log. We had sandwiches, carrots, pop, and cookies.
There was a big water fall and us kids were throwing rocks in it. Camille and Garret were gathering rocks for me. I was a little bit lazy:)
Everyone was assigned to someone. You can see who is assigned to who because we are holding hands.Boys smiling so brightly. Even Jared is smiling.

Mom and Dad with Jared. I had wanted to take a picture of them and this is where they wanted it. They really liked the background.
The scary one lane suspension bridge. I know; I'm a little bit of a scaredy cat. But it was long and felt like it was almost going to break.
The pretty waterfall. This was in the canyon and is what we saw below us when we were on the bridge. It was a long way down.
This a picture of us at the end of the bridge. A very nice lady asked us if she could take it for us.

Us girls all tired out but ready for a picture.

We were so close to Mt St Helens. It seemed even closer than this picture...the closest I've ever been to it. It was a very exciting family trip. ~Alexa

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun! Very beautiful pictures of the scenery and of everything else. Glad you got a good pic of your family ~ it turned out great:) Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to go. Hopefully our family will be able to go there sometime. Look's quite fun. Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went once on a bridge like that and I was almost crying I was so scared...and I was a Mom so I was supposed to be brave! Looks like a fun time tho:)

    ReplyDelete