My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties
Chauntel with Camille, Alexa holding Jared, Blayne with Garret, Zac

Monday, May 23, 2011

Science Class With Dad....


Hi Everyone!!! I haven't been on here for a looong time. It's probably because we have a busy family. Well, on Blayne's birthday Dad had a science class. He has been wanting to do this for a long time. And on Saturday he had to work so on Monday (Blayne's bday) he got it off. Blayne thought it was pretty cool! Well, he set it up with the little kids so it could be a surprise for us bigger kids. This is us starting to see what he set up! By the why Chauntel walked down with us but she went back up because she was not feeling good at all. So you won't see her in these pics.


All the stuff was set up in a straight line! This is some of the stuff. He had around 11 different things.


This is us kids and Dad. He talked about each plant and tree. He wanted to do this so we could identify the plants and trees that grow around here.


In this picture it shows a better pic of him explaining them.


Here he is still talking about them.


Then we went in the woods and took a walk. Dad would point out different plants and trees and we would try to tell him what they were.


After we took our walk we all took a test. I thought I would get stuff wrong...but I got everything right. Mom said, "So it looks like you learned something today." After everyone took their test we went home. It was really fun!!!

I hope you have a good day because I am having a good day! It was pretty cool when I woke up and heard I could do blogging. Chauntel and Blayne might post too, so watch for them.
~Alexa L.~

1 comment: