My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties
Chauntel with Camille, Alexa holding Jared, Blayne with Garret, Zac

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm Back....With News:)

I've been so bad at posting lately....once again! And even bad at letting Alexa do it. Thought we'd take the time to post a few things today:)

One night James was out mowing the edges of the lawn before handing the mower over to the kids. Someone came and told me to look at the back lawn and see what Daddy had done for me. I went and checked it out....and found this heart for me:) Ahhhh....what a cutie:)


On another note...(not an intentional play on words:), we decided to break our good news to the kids on Blayne's birthday. We wrote a note and put it into a gift bag to be opened with his gifts...as the last one. Here is what it said and what he read aloud...


Boy did this news raise the roof:) The kids were so very excited! I know that advocates of birth control like to argue that kids from big families, like ours, suffer because they don't get enough attention. But if this next picture is any indication....I really don't think it's the case! They don't look worried:) They actually get so much more attention from not only their parents...but from happy brothers and sisters!


Later, one of the kids asked Blayne what his best gift was. He right away said that this one was his best gift, by far! I thought that was pretty sweet! Especially considering that he got his first racetrack that he has been wanting all of his life! Gotta love the kids:) They're so special!

9 comments:

  1. That's part of the fun of having babies-the other kids get so excited, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! praying you have a healthy pregnancy and baby! what a sweet blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome way to tell the kids! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! And who cares what others think, that is between you, James, and God!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you all! God's blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!! May God bless you with a healthy pregnancy and baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! They are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete