My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties
Chauntel with Camille, Alexa holding Jared, Blayne with Garret, Zac

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Baby Boy Growing Up.....


"What in the world???" "How did you get up there?" Seems like these questions are coming more and more often these days!!!


My baby's disappearing...it seems! Big boy Jared is here:) He's loving to climb and stand on things nowadays!


Just chilling out:) Chewing on the dreaded "spanking spoon".


Caught the girls playing church with him the other day. Seems to think he's pretty big there...holding his baby now:)


Out on a date with Dad and Mom. What a sweetie!


Can't resist his sweet, irresistible smile. Mmmmm.....I love babies! Thanks to God for these sweet little miracles!!! And thanks to God for opening my heart to accept them as they come! Love ya, Mona

3 comments:

  1. Your lil'guy is adorable! Yes, babies sure are a blessing. Love the picture of the girls playing church. I remember playing that!

    *I really like your black bench!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) That black bench used to be my Dad and Mom's wood bench. When they gave it to us I painted it:)

    ReplyDelete