My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties
Chauntel with Camille, Alexa holding Jared, Blayne with Garret, Zac

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Activities


I got these glasses from Shayne. She gave me them for Christmas. I stayed home with Mom one Sunday night. I got hot chocolate.


We made gingerbread houses while dad was in the bath with the little boys.


This is how our gingerbread houses turned out.


We stayed up late and had a tea party. Next we went through a book with my Mom. And ended with a slumber party. It was so fun!


This is the food we had at our tea party.


This was in the center of our table. My Mom made it for our table. ~Chauntel

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that you had fun! Well, it looks like you did, anyway;0 Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very sweet Mom to do all these fun things with you. ~Missy

    ReplyDelete