My Little Sweeties

My Little Sweeties
Chauntel with Camille, Alexa holding Jared, Blayne with Garret, Zac

Friday, July 2, 2010

What's Coming Up And About Today....

Today we went to town. First we dropped off Chauntel and Zac at my Aunt Clara's house. Then the rest of us went to doctor's office for a check- up for Jared. He has a bad cold. He has Bronchitis. After his check- up we went to get his medicine. Then we went to Taco Bell and got some food. Next we went home. We ate at home and then I fed the kids and put them to bed. Now I am typing on the computer.

***Things That Are Coming Up

*Saturday is my Uncle Chet's Graduation party. I hope we get to go there but Jared and Blayne are sick. Chet is going to roast a pig!

*Sunday is a get together at my aunt and uncles. I hope everybody gets better.

* Next week is Conventions. I hope we get to go.

This is what is going on in the next couple of days. I hope we get to go to some places. ~Alexa

2 comments:

  1. Too bad Jared has Bronchitis and Blayne is sick:( Hope you guys get to come to Chet & Brenda's tommorrow. If I don't see you there, see you sometime soon ~ on Sunday or at Conventions or something:) Love, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I see you tommorrow
    Love,Alexa

    ReplyDelete